Root Android Jelly Bean 4.1/4.2/4.3 Without PC
How to Root any Android Jelly Bean Devices (4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3) without Windows PC? | Smartphone with Android Jelly Bean has easy way to get root Access. If you have Android devices with Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, you can get root permission with just a few simple steps, with one-click root tool for android.
Basically, every android phone lock their Administrator access for user, its was restricted by company to secure their brand device. The Android OS run Linux kernel to secure the system, if you want to get Administrator privileges, you need some script/code to root / jailbreak the system. it will be more difficult if we do not know about programming skills. Sometimes, the company is also secure their devices with not only standard security system, but also, they add Bootloader and Recovery mode to prevent the users get Administrator access. So, for some devices, you won’t get root access easily.
But there is a solution for end users that they want to root their devices even they don’t have any programming skills. There are some apps that called root tool, specifically designed with a powerful script and proven to perform root Android Ice Cream Sandwich and Jellybean successfully and easily. The Developer give this tool freely and will update regularly, adjust and add new features (exploit mode) to be able to support new devices such as the Galaxy Note II, Sony Xperia T, Razer Droid HD, and some smartphones and tablets that work with Android Jelly Bean.
Android Jelly Bean is an old version of Android system, We know that the newest Android version was released some times ago. but, there are huge number of devices that still use Android Jelly Bean on their system. if they want to do something on their devices, such as, modification, remove, add feature, you will be restricted by default system, so you need to root your smartphone or tablet to unlock more features or do something great on your devices.
Before we root our Jelly bean, you need to ensure your android version of your devices, re-check that you have android jellybean before rooting. because some failed cause by update the system of android version.
There are some way to get root permissions if you have Android devices with Android 4.1.x, 4.2.x, 4.3.x . The good news is you do not have to use a computer (without PC) to root your devices. There are some of One-Click root tool apk, its mean, you just need to install root apk on your devices, and you will get root access directly from your devices. one-click root tool that you can use to root your Android ICS or Jelly bean such as, Framaroot, Root Master, Root Genius, King Root, Kingo Root, Towelroot, etc you can read more about root tool by follow this link.
Before rooting your ICS / Jelly Bean devices, make sure you follow the steps below first
- Step 1 : Make sure your Android version is 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 (Jelly Bean) or ICS, Or previous version
- Step 2 : Make Sure You have 70% of Battery life, because we want root directly from our devices
- Step 3 : If you have some important data/file, we were advised to backup first your data and files,
- Step 4 : Disable/Remove your security app, like Antivirus if you have one on your Jellybean devices
1. Framaroot for Jelly Bean
Frama root is Universal Android root tool that has some powerful exploit method and this tool has high success rate to root almost Android smartphone and Tablet with ICS or Jelly Bean. How to use Framaroot?
- Download Framaroot APK, you can download from your android devices or from PC
- Open your download folder that contain framaroot.apk, if you download from PC, move it to SD Card to specific folder
- Install framaroot, if your device ask to enable “Unknown source” just enable it on security setting of your devices
- there are some exploit method of Framaroot, choose one (for example Boromir), start root and wait…
- you will be able to see “Success …. Superuser and Su Binary installed”.
- Reboot your devices,
2. King Root for Jelly Bean
If you are looking for another free and powerful root tool, we recommend King Root, a popular root tool from China Developer. Kingroot has a good performance and this tool always update regularly. Kingroot has the best performance on MediaTek device. You just need Kingroot APK to get root permission without CWM / custom recovery. This one is still the best one-click root tool with easy and good User interface, Just try to download and root your Jelly bean devices with kingroot easily.
You can read simple Guide, how to use King Root below, This guide below does not need PC / Computer.
- There are 2 version of kingroot, .exe file and .apk file, download the apk file of KingRoot APK,
- Install on your devices, maybe, your devices will ask for security setting because you install from third party source (unknown source) you can allow/enable it to install kingroot.
- Go to your home screen or menu apps, search for Kingroot app
- Open Kingroot app that already installed on your devices, when you first run the app, you will be able to see the splash screen.
- Now, you at the main menu/main interface of kingroot, Kingroot will identify your Device’s brand and your device’s android version.
- If you see Jelly Bean as your Android, just start root process by tap on “Start Root” / “Root” button
- Wait until kingroot do its job. and you will get notif if your devices root successfully
- then, Reboot your devices
- Done, you can manage root permissions by using Kinguser or replace it with SuperSU
Kingroot is one of root tool that have wide supported devices and higher success rate, kingroot is almost complete its job to root Android 2.3 – Android 7.0,
The latest version of Kingroot is v 5.0.x , its come with more features and exploit method, if you want to root your ICS or Jelly Bean, you can use kingroot old version for example v4.1 or v4.8, root your Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S5, Sony Z3 etc with Kingroot.
3. Kingo Root for Jelly Bean
Kingo root is a part of Kingoapp Team Developer, they are focus on build a powerful root tool with easy simple step for end users. Kingoapp offer The APK file and EXE file, that these two method will help you to root your smartphone and tablet fastly. you just need a few minute to get root permission, if you don’t like to use PC, its OK, the APK file is also powerful and more simple. The best thing of this root tool is absolute free.
How to Root using Kingo Root :
- If you want to root using KingoRoot, you must download Kingo Root APK, you can get the file from the Official site or from this mirror link. sometimes, if you download from the official site, your browser will warn you if the file is dangerous, but just click “OK” to download, its safe.
- The next step is install it on your devices, whatever your devices, smartphone or tablet, maybe you will be asked to enable “Unknown Source” or your install will be blocke by security system of your Android devices, you can solve it at the “Setting” of your Android.
- When Kingoroot was installed successfully on your Android jelly bean, now, launch the app and you will be able to see Big “Root” Button. tap on “one click root” to start rooting, and wait until kingo app show the result, fail or success.
- We hope your Android Jelly Bean get “success” message, but if you fail, you can try root with another tool or search for some solution at www.kingoapp.com/troubleshoot
Some General Devices / phone brand that supported by Kingo Root :
Acer, Alcatel, Asus, HTC Desire, Huawei, Lenovo, Micromax, Nexus 3, Nexus 4, One X, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Sony Xperia E, Sony Xperia TX, Sony Xpreia ZL, Sony Xperia Z Ultra and some tested devices.
4. Root Master for Jelly Bean
Root Master was developed by China Team Developer, so, basically it use Chinnese Language as default language, if you don’t understand Chinnese, it will be difficult to use/understand this root tool, But not hard to find the Root Button. It was tested on an Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 devices, And it is also work fine on Android Jelly Bean 4.1.x, 4.2.,x and 4.3.x . you should try by yourself on your devices.
- You can download Root Master APK from this link. and than install
- Launch the app, you will be able to see “ROOT” button.
- To root your devices, you just need to tap on that button, but there is a point to remember, “ROOT” button will available if your devices is supported by Root Master or Not, if its support, Root Master will start rooting your devices.
- The last thing, you just need to wait the result.