Root Android 4.4.2 and 4.4.4 with Kingo Root Apk – Easy Tutorial (Tested on Android(ICS, Kitkat, lollipop, and marshmallow))
Kingo Root Apk Download Latest Version for Android free | Sometimes, for Android users, we need Administrator permission to do such thing with our devices, maybe remove or add something to system that it will not success without superuser access. So the only thing that we can do is to root our devices, that mean we will get root permission and do awesome thing.
To get root permission, you need tool that called Kingo Root, One of the best one-click root for Android. Kingo Root apk support and tested for some popular Android phone brand, for example, this tool was successful get root permission on Some Samsung devices, HTC devices, SONY devices, Google nexus, motorola, huawei, lenovo, asus, xiao mi, zte, oneplus, micromax, oppo and another phone manufacturers. The last version of Kingo is also support to root Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, 7.0 devices (ICS, Kitkat, lollipop, and marshmallow). This one click root tool cover wide list Android model and system version, So if you want to root your devices that not supported by another tool, maybe you will be success to get root permission by using this one.
Kingoroot Apk is the easiest method to get root access than if you want to root your android by using AndroidRoot.exe (Kingo PC version). Just download the apk file on this page, you will find the link below, install it, launch and root. it is as easy as you run any app on your android. every one can do this, there is no special guide to use kingo root on your android.
Kingo Root Guide – How To Use Kingo to Root your Devices (Read the Instructions carefully)
- First, download the apk file of kingo from the link below, choose your version (latest version or old version)
File Name : KingoRoot 4.1.6.apk
File Size : 2.3MB
Version : 4.1.6
Download Link : http://userscloud.com/jzfklsyc8ydj
File Name : KingoRoot3.8.apk
File Size : 2.3 MB
Version : 3.8
Download Link : http://userscloud.com/c2e43p3mdnlm
File Name : KingoRootv3.7.apk
File Size : 2.3 MB
Version : 3.7
Download Link : http://userscloud.com/mzry8km95a8z
File Name : KingoRoot.apk
File Size : 1.0 MB
Version : Old Version
Download Link : http://userscloud.com/221ikoayc251 or http://userscloud.com/f9otnco93rsa
- The Kingoroot apk above is free to download, you can download the app and save on your Android.
- The next step is install Kingo Root app on your devices, if its ask to enable “Unknown Sources”, just enable it, don’t worry, kingo root is safe,
- Launch the app, first look, you will see welcome screen, and at the main interface, you will be able to see “Root” button.
- Tap to “Root” on the button, wait a few second until the root process done and you get the result.
- We hope you will get Root permission successfully or maybe you will failed.
if root fail, just try several time to try another root strategy on your devices, but if still failed, you can use kingoroot for windows PC version,
Sometimes, root process may brick your phone, if you don’t ready with the risk that probably occurred, it is better not to do, take all at your own risk.